Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Recent Vacation to Goa, India



In Jan/Feb 2010, I was blessed to be able to visit my family down in Goa, India for 5 weeks and had a fabulous time. It was great to see my mom, siblings, nieces, nephews and relatives. We had an awesome time catching up, but as usual time flies when you're having fun. I really enjoyed every bit of it, including the yummy home-cooked food!

I've been trying to catch up with things since I got back, but it's been a challenging trying to get all the ducks in a row - it's been fun though 'cos I try to focus on taking one day at a time.

I was away this past week as well catching up with a close friend and his family in northern Ontario. It was wonderful to see them and spend the week there. Surprisingly warm weather helped us spend a lot of time outdoors and the kids loved it too. I will try and post some pictures of my northern Ontario trip soon.

You can check some more vacation pictures by clicking here.

Have a blessed week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment