Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Video Marketing Made Easy!

Hello Friends, the past few weeks have been busy and I haven't blogged much. So I thought I'd share a quick post on the popular trend of VIDEO MARKETING.



I'm not sure if you've heard much about VIDEO MARKETING and how this trend has really caught on, thanks to social sites like YouTube, MetaCafe and others. So this form of marketing is becoming more and more popular.

Many people are becoming familiar with the concept of video marketing, but most don't know how to create a good video.

I will be writing more in-depth on this topic, however, for now I just wanted to introduce to you an incredible website called ANIMOTO which basically takes pictures and converts them into professional looking videos.

Animoto - The End of Slideshows

It pretty much does everything for you. If you haven't yet, check this video above that I created using Animoto from my 2010 Goa vacation pictures. You can then learn how to create your own videos for free.

Hope you enjoyed it - now go create your own free Animoto video. If you have any question, feel free to contact me. Have a great week! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment